Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Summer running

I've run one of my favorite 5Ks in Atlanta this past weekend, the Summerfest 5K.
Usually, it's hot and humid for this race, making the hills that much more challenging, but this year the weather felt cool and the humidity wasn't really high. Plus, I think the course was slightly changed and I feel like we ran through mostly shaded neighborhoods. It really was rather pleasant.
I ended up coming in a minute better than last year!
I didn't take a single photo, which is too bad, but at the race's end, walking through the artist's area and looking at all of the beautiful artwork on display for Summerfest, many artists asked that photos not be taken, so I didn't.
Anyway, less than a week away from the Seattle Half Marathon. I'm as ready as I'm going to be!
Let the summer of running begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment