Friday, January 1, 2016

A chilly, hilly resolution

Atlanta's unseasonably warm weather decided to leave just as I'm ready to return to running.
So this morning's Resolution Run 4 miler was sunny and crisp. The race is in Brookhaven and it was kind of fun to see some of the areas I usually drive right by.
Here I am before the race, even wearing that Ugly Sweater Run hat, which I actually needed today!
Pre-race selfies

I looked for found money during my walk breaks, but didn't find any. I counted up all of my found money for 2015 last night. I earned $3.09, just enough for a small coffee at Starbucks. :)
At the end of the race, I went to the area that asked you to share your resolution. I put down to run four more states in 2016. You can barely see it in the photo!

It doesn't matter. It's a resolution I very much hope to keep. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment