Saturday, April 16, 2016

Singling out the Singleton 5K

Once again I made a bonehead move when it comes to a race.
No, I didn't end up in the wrong race today. But I swore I had signed up for the Singleton 10K back in March. I checked registration yesterday when it dawned on me that I hadn't been getting reminder emails about the race. Turns out, I must not have hit submit because I wasn't registered!
Thankfully, this was an Atlanta Track Club race and I could sign up this morning before the race with no penalty. And I dropped down to the 5K, which I'm glad I did. This was an odd double loop and I was ready to be done after the first loop!
I ran the race with my friend Kellie. We hadn't run anything in a while together, so it was great to catch up.
Me and Kellie
We're going to find another race to run soon. And I'll be sure to make sure I really do sign up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment