Saturday, April 22, 2017

All the Singleton Ladies

Ah, the Singleton 5K and its crazy course.
Angela and I ran the Atlanta Track Club's Singleton 5K April 15. There is a 10K as well, but it is a double loop of the crummy course, so, no thanks.
The race is in Norcross, in the cute little downtown area. One would hope that we ran anywhere near the cute little downtown area, but we don't. We loop around in a crazy way along the most boring neighborhoods imaginable.
Oh well. Angela and I were all smiles at the start.
Angela and me at the start
Not my best time. I still feel like I'm really slow and running injured. I had a lot of problems with my right calf cramping along the course. I'm to start my training for the half marathon in Anchorage, and here I am limping along in a 5K! Not good.
Well, here's hoping this Singleton doesn't have double trouble in training.

No comments:

Post a Comment