Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mama's got a new pair of shoes

Flush from my speedy (for me) 5K on Saturday, I went over to Big Peach Running Co. in Decatur to buy a new pair of shoes.
My older pair were showing signs of wear on the heels, a sure sign it's time to replace the shoes.
When the rubber is rubbed off from the road, it's time!
Here is the end result.
My new Nike Air Pegasus shoes
These are Nike Air Pegasus, the second pair of these I have owned.
I used to be a Reebok runner, and always had trouble with Nike shoes fitting me right. They never hit my arches correctly.
Then about 10 years ago, either my feet shifted, or Nike redesigned their shoes and I've been a Nike runner ever since.
Just look at these shoes! So new! So white!
I took them out the next morning to get a little road dirt on them.
I can only hope that with these new Air Pegasus shoes, I can run like the wind and drop a few more seconds, dare I say minutes?, from my next 5K race. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment