Sunday, September 16, 2018

I'm a Skirt Sports Ambassador!

I am thrilled to announce I'm a brand ambassador for Skirt Sports, a woman-owned running apparel company that I've been wearing for years.
I've applied for the program for several years and this year was my lucky year.
As ambassador, I'll be posting to social media and blogging about where me and my Skirt Sports skirts go (two more states to come this year!).
It's been fun to connect with other Skirt Sports ambassadors already and learn more about them and why they run.
As these photos show, I've been converted to skirt for years now, thanks to my friend Erin, who introduced me to the product (and she is a former ambassador as well).























































What I love about all of these photos is the places these skirts have been and the people who have been with me! These photos saw the skirt (and me) in Connecticut, Alaska, South Dakota, Delaware, Colorado, Washington, Kentucky, just to name a few. And look at all the friends that have been there with me! Most of the photos were taken at races right here in Atlanta, but still. The fun I've had over the years running with friends in town and out of state.
I'm excited to spread my love of running and running skirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment