Sunday, September 16, 2018

Running with the Finest

Running this summer in Atlanta just seems to have been hotter than ever, so the Atlanta's Finest 5K was just as steamy as it has been in the past.
But it's always a great race put on by the Atlanta Track Club.
This year, I ran the race with Latitia, Rhonda and Cassandra, who kept all of us completely on track with her 1-1 intervals! Cassandra rocked! By the time I got to the finish I had a bit left in the tank and was able to sprint across the finish line. That hasn't happened in a while!
Latitia, me, Rhonda and Cassandra

Ready to run!
 After the race, I ran into Judy and Lindy from the Atlanta Track Club. We even had one of Atlanta's Finest photo bomb us! LOL
Judy, Lindy and me
I didn't quite outrun the police this year. The cadets that run in formation passed me about mile 2. But that's OK. It was still a great day to run with Atlanta's finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment