Sunday, October 30, 2011

Naughty kitty

I've heard it said that you are not a cat owner, you are cat owned.
I suppose that is true.
I have three cats. Each one has its own naughty habit.
Minnie has this one.
Unwinding the toilet paper
Why in the world does she love to do this? I've come home to find entire new rolls of toilet paper unwound. And although I have NEVER caught her doing it, I know it is Minnie that is the culprit. But just because she's the one doing the deed, I am sure she has accomplices.
In my mind, I see Felix egging her on saying "Faster! Faster! You can beat your last time!"
As the weather turns cooler, I keep thinking I will be faster, faster, beating my last time.
That hasn't quite happened yet.
You would think on a cool morning like today I would finish my training run or walk a little faster, if only to get back into a warm house!
I have noticed that hunting for stray coins on my walks and runs has become more problematic. The falling leaves are keeping hidden treasure hidden!
I've begun to realize the pig might be getting quite thin this fall and winter, and then I found a nickel and a penny in the grocery store parking lot this week. Yesterday, I found a penny on my walk.
Now if I can just find a way to remember to keep the bathroom doors shut all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment