Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Racing to end homelessness

Ran the Atlanta Mission 5K: Race to end Homelessness again this year.
This is one of my favorite charity runs, benefiting the Atlanta Mission.
Unlike last year, I didn't have a group of friends running with me. This one was a solo effort.
And this year we got a finisher's medal included with the race. Last year I paid $5 for the medal at the end.
Finished!
I'm going to need another race medal holder very, very soon!
I'm taking a break from charity 5Ks for a couple of weeks, but I've joined a couple of local running groups, so I'm meeting up with them during the week and on Saturdays and Sundays. Got to get serious about the half marathon in April and the training that goes with it.
You could say, I'm on a mission, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment