Friday, August 5, 2011

A profitable route

Goodness, I am still amazed that I can find cash along my well-run route.
On Wednesday evening, a walk with my neighbor Christine was more than I expected. I found two dimes and two pennies.
Well, I found about half of that. Christine found one of the dimes and I think one of the pennies. But she let me keep them to feed the pig.
I found a penny Tuesday in a shopping center parking lot. My pig is getting heavy!! I wonder if I will need a bigger pig!

What has been so funny about this whole "found money" experiment is how several friends are now really into it. My friend Liora found a penny in the parking lot during our lunch last Saturday. I don't think she's blogged about found money, but she does have a cool blog about frugality called Mindful Dough.
My neighbor Christine seems fully invested in my finding enough cash for my year-end espresso.
How many of you out there are starting to scan the parking lots, roadways, and sidewalks?
Good luck to you my friends. I hope you have very profitable routes.

No comments:

Post a Comment